Saturday 2 October 2010

October


October is Breast Care Awareness Month, we should all try and do something if we are able,
I have had 4 of my 6 chemo sessions, I am very aware of this year of the effects of cancer.
This year I will just help our local Macmillan centre,
but next year, I plan to be a fundraiser.

So spare a moment for lives lost, my own mum,
and to anyone under going chemo or other cancer treatments.
It's hard living with cancer, but more and more of us are living after cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Hola vengo desde mis blog:"LOS CUENTOS DE NATI" y "LOS PREMIOS DE NATI"
    para decirte que todo lo que he podido ver aquí es muy bueno e interesante.
    He decidido quedarme como seguidora para así poder con tranquilidad todo lo bueno que pase por aquí.
    Te felicito por tu blog, por lo que has conseguido y por lo que estoy segura consegiras.
    Hasta npronto, tu ya sabes donde encontrarme, besos Nati.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails