Monday 18 October 2010

A parcel arrives

On Saturday my parcel from Peggy arrived, I was feeling unwell, due to the side effects of the chemo, so it was very nice timing. I love everything purple so the box was wonderful, another nice storage box. Peggy thank you so much for your kind gift.

The contents are a delight, I have a place for everything, the flowers in the pot have been place in my terrace garden, and nice splash of colour, the bird house I have in front of my beach house, I have loads of birds in this project, so it fits well. The crown, I am not so sure, maybe if I think abit, I might be able to make a scene for it!

As for the chair and the picture, in Somerset house I have the grown up daughter's yellow unfinished bedroom, I have been unsure what details to use, but now I have added these items, the scene is set. The daughter of the house has been to France and has fallen in love with every thing french, her father made his money in shipping, so she is able to bring things back, I will have to study this style, it's not one I have thought about before, but it gives me food for thought, watch this space.

I still am unable to find the dresser for my basement, I think I am going to have to pull all my stuff out from my under stair cupboard, a good reason to give it all a sort, but not this week.

Kev wants to take me away to Exeter later this week for two days, if I am well enough, just to rest, our small hotel has a swimming pools so we could have a lazy couple of days. So fingers crossed I will be up to it.

7 comments:

  1. ¡Felicidades por estos regalos! Hasta la caja otro regalo. Muy bien colocado en la habitaciĆ³n amarilla.
    Espero que vayas al hotel a descansar. Cuidate.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful parcel and i am glad it made you feel better. Sara x:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see you back on track with your minis again. I hope you're feeling better and I'm sure your "purple parcel" cheered you up no end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enhorabuena por esos preciosos regalos.
    Quedan perfectos en esa habitacion.
    Espero que descanse en ese hotel, pasatelo bien.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Marlene, I just found out your partner in the Christmas swap :-)
    I am happy to discover your blog and your home: so I will try to create miniatures that you can use in your period house over the Christmas period.
    I have not found your email address:write to me soon as you can:
    hunny@tiscali.it
    Mini hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these yellow walls. It is so fitting for your house. The purple box is so pretty & it held all of those nice mini things. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails