Tuesday 2 November 2010

A mini day at last....

Yesterday I was feeling really good, 1st time for a while.

So I spent the afternoon inside Somerset house, I was able to plug in all my lamps, in each room I have placed a socket in each corner, this enable me to change lamps and to add things without having to go to the lighting controls at the back of the house, since I brought this system I have found this very use full. The rooms are all tidy since the house move, I have not changed anything around, just took out a few summer things. I am also pleased since the move I have resisted using this area to dump things and it's staying tidy.
One job I have to finish is putting the card bricks up the side of the house, I did get them out yesterday but did not start them, but I'm not going to pack them away, I have a plumber in tomorrow and will have a go whilst he is working in the sitting and dining rooms attaching our new radiators to our system.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Marlene, I'm basically a very lazy and I'd never be able to put all those bricks!
    I admire your patience :-)
    That's why your house is so beautiful!
    One thing for another: my christmas swap is ready to go :-)
    Have a nice day, I hope that the plumber you have left to work :-)
    Mini hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole house is beautiful! I know what you mean about trying to keep the area tidy -- it does make it easier to work on the project when it's not cluttered with stuff :)

    I LOVE your bricks! Do you mind if I ask where you got them? If you prefer not to share your source, I totally understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is beautiful Marlene. I admire your patience as well, I could never sit there and put all those tiny bricks into place. You've done a fabulous job.

    Happy mini-ing
    ShellbyFay

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bricks come on a A4 card sheet which you have to cut out, I have searched the web and can't find a site but here is his details, Peter Clark, Birds, game, wildlife, fire surrounds with fire effect grates copyright brick and tile effects. Other unusual items. 2 The Ridgeway, Ware, Herts SG12 0RT Tel: 01920 464132 I always buy at shows,next I will buy his roof tiles on card. I have loads of his birds they are top class and not over prices, If you click on my beach hut project you can see some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I envy your patience for the bricking. It's good to hear you're back on track with your house too.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails