Tuesday 22 February 2011

Internal walls

I have painted all the inside walls and left them all looking rough, the Georgians would have never considered doing anything good in the attic rooms, no one but the children and the servants would go into this area. I have glued the walls for the maids room together, I have left a space at the back to make it look as if there if a corridor behind.

I have not glued the maids room into place, I want to be able to move it, should the need arise, I have put a few items of furniture in place to show the size. I now have to make the windows for the roof and then attach. I will be using card tiles again from Peter Clark, but I have to go to a show in Lyndhurst in April to purchase them.

I have stated making the Tigerskin rug, not done much yet, but you can see the colours, I have a friend who is good with Filmo, and she has made me a head. This will go in the study.

I'm not sure I will be able to keep up this pace, but I am so very pleased to have done so much in the attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails